The industry standard exploration drill rig up to HQ-700M depth for exploration diamond drilling. SP6500SA surface coring drill rig is an advanced edition to the SP-SA series featuring a telescopic mast and dump mast SP6500SA is capable of wireline, conventional coring, DTH, and rotary drilling methods with a pullback capacity of 16 tons and the torque can be increased. SP6500SA can also equip an advanced rod management system (RiHS) that ensures safer and faster operation. A radio remote control safely positions the driller away from the rig during traveling.
- For exploration diamond drilling
- Design for drilling up to NQ-1300M & HQ-700M
- Diamond drilling methods (Main)
- Wireline system
- Core drilling & percussion, rotary drilling methods
- Double clamp with foot clamping system
- Vertical & Angle drilling (45 degree - 90 degree) capability
- Self-loading system
- Diverse options - Auto Rod Handler, Rod Rack integrated rod Handling System (RiHS), Spooling Device for Wireline, Mud Pumps, Wireless Remote Travel, Foot Clamp Ass'y, Auto Safety Cage, Pre-heating system, Truck mounted type to-be, etc.